Version 0.8.6 - Released 5/8/2017
Custom Stylesheet support:
- Ability to create custom stylesheets and use them instead of ASIDEs standard stylesheet
- A new "dark" stylesheet (UI Theme) available in additional to the default "classic" theme
- Max API version upped to 40
- Fixes many of the most common defects
What will be added to ASIDE.IO next?
The next update should end up containing a revamp to the retrieve filters and another round of defect fixes.
Version 0.8.5 - Released 11/28/2016
- New side panel replaced find, find all, local history, debug log, and error popups
- Other popups turned into modals with new look & feel
- Button style updates
- Other random UI tweaks
- Static Resource support revamped. Work with files inside zipped resources easily.
- Buttons given more clear labels
- Command typeahead bug fixes
- Find in files search result preview tree
- Various bug fixes across the board
- Changed default theme to eclipse
- Can now see the "API Response" for any errors
- Namespace retrieve bug fix
- Ability to rename files
- help rewritten
- new pages: shortcuts, help, updates, about
- Max API version upped to snowman with top hat (aka 38.0)
- Login page updated
Updates prior to 0.8.5 are not recorded here.